Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dress Up Sign

I am linking up with Beyond The Picket Fence and here is what I have that I made a couple days ago for daughters room. They got several dress up clothes for Christmas and needed a place for them to hang on! Enjoy!
Supplies Needed
Picket Fence
Screws/Knobs
Paint
Stencils
Sander
Dark Stain

Instructions 
  • I started out by sanding my picket fence.
  • Then I painted a pink color on my picket fence. The paint color, it is from Lowe's.
  • I let it dry for a couple of hours, and sanded the edges, and all around really good. 
  • Next I got a pencil and traced the letters on, and painted it in with the turquoise paint from Lowe's as well.
  • Once you paint your letters, let it dry for a couple of hours. 
  • Once dry I sanded over the letters.
  • I got my dark stain and gently wiped over it, giving it a dark antique look.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment