Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2012 Christmas Fun

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS! What a wonderful Savoir you are!
Christmas 2012 was very wonderful! It was the best year where it was enjoyable! I was in no pain, I found myself feeling completely normal and Thank You Lord for allowing me to feel this way again! This Christmas we were not able to see my parents for the first year due to them having around 8 inches of snow! It makes me sad, but I call mom almost every day this week checking on them!


This year Josh definitely surprised me with concert tickets to see my favorite gospel singers: Gaither Vocal Band and Homecoming friends! I remember as a little kid growing up and going around to gospel concerts, and meeting many singers like Al Brumley, Lynda Randal, Florida Boys, Jeff and Sheri Easter; so many to name!













No comments:

Post a Comment