Monday, July 9, 2012

Hobby Lobby/ Walks

Being a stay at home mom we do so much! This morning we went to Jump Zone! We were the only ones their, and had a lot of fun! My husband worked on homework, afterwards the kids and I loaded up for a trip at Hobby Lobby. I could live there! My home away from home! I got several patterns for $.99! They are adorable patterns! My latest projects are for a little girl who arrived a little over a week early! Her name is Anna! From all the pictures I see she is a beauty! God blessed her parents so much! I hope I do a lot more sewing for her! I enjoy sewing for friends they let me go crazy and do whatever! Congrats Alicia again!

Ipad every where we go in the car!

My phone, she fell asleep on the way

He thinks the Ipad should take a walk as well :(

Walking home :)
We did our nightly walk, and enjoy the rest of the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment