Saturday, July 21, 2012

Chevron Pants

I am in love with this material! Right now I am making our daughter's a pair! I enjoy sewing and selling these to people and seeing their happy faces! I plan to make a lot more in put them in a local store. The lady wants to buy some! That will be in a week and a half after our two oldest start school! Time is flying before my eyes, and I am excited for them and their new adventures in life!

I have been working hard transforming our room from browns to gray and white!! Wow, it brightens the room up and makes it feel large! No more dark colors!!! Now if I can find the urge to do our master bathroom! We are looking at buying this year or next year and it is hard to keep decorating knowing we have less than a year left here!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment