Saturday, November 24, 2012

Burlap/Muslin Stockings

I am linking up with Beyond the Picket Fence again! I love her blog she has the neatest ideas, and inspires many to do homemade crafts! Today I made Burlap/Muslin Stockings! They were very very simple, even for individuals starting to sew! 
Here are the links that I found my stocking pattern. I also found a whimsical pattern if that is how you want your stockings. I am making a whimsical stocking for our wreath outside and plan to post pictures and tutorial.
 Here are the links:
 https://sew4home.com/projects/fabric-art-accents/citrus-holiday-elf-stockings
http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/07/his-and-her-scrappy-christmas-stockings.html 
Burlap christmas sticking I made.

5 comments:

  1. love it!! I am going to try to make some myself..but I am NOT a seamstress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Nikki!! You will do find! Just find Britney to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous jot on the stocking; such a popular texture and color this season; love the white ribbons you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I can type on a good day (I meant to say "you did a fabulous job") but, hey, got to tell you twice how pretty that stocking is! Have a great, creative week! Hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much!!! I hope you get to make some for your family! Thank you again Patty!!!

      Delete