Saturday, November 10, 2012

12 Days of Christmas-Linking Up

 I am linking up with Beyond the Picket Fence who is doing a 12 Days of Christmas where you post your decorations for Christmas! I enjoy reading her blog daily, and I know you will too! I feel I have know her forever just reading her blog and keeping up! On Sundays she always post a verse, and weather she reads this or not she has blessed me with those verses! It is amazing how technology can be a blessing when your down, etc. Thank You again for looking and I hope you enjoy my decorations as much as I enjoyed doing them! I will be posting my Christmas Tree soon! It is all in burlap!
Our Front Porch
Closer Look

Our Wreath, all decorations from Hobby Lobby

Closer Look

Love Deco Mesh!
This was really simple to do!




These are very simple to make and make a room feel very welcoming!

Example of how big it is

Completed with a second one that is smaller, and a grapevine wreath. Burlap ribbon for a bow.


The wreath on the mirror, and pine cones scattered throughout. I bought the pine cones at Wal-Mart. They are cinnamon scented and make the house smell wonderful!

Pretty, and Simple at the same time.

Random decorations throughout the house

Guest bathroom decorations. All these were from Hobby Lobby!

Our son (Batman) wanted his picture taken since I was taking pictures of all the decorations :)

   
He's a sweet boy!




6 comments:

  1. Love all your decorations!! I need to get started on mine! I will have to look up this blog your talking about..I love reading blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Nikki, this is only half for now! Could not start the burlap Christmas balls tonight! It is called, Beyond the Picket Fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing so many fun ideas. Love the stack of gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome! I always enjoy getting to post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all this. I am totally going to try and copy the big gift topiary for the front door!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You so much Angie! Can't wait to see picutres

    ReplyDelete