Friday, November 23, 2012

Another Year of Thankfulness!






















  • This week has been a wonderful week of Thankfulness! I am most thankful for Jesus! He is number one in my life to be thankful for! He has been a strong rock for me through some hard times with cancer almost 2 years ago, and on going CT Scans and Pet Scans for the next 3 years. He has carried me through some dark and bright days!  Blessed to have him as my personal savior
  •  My husband-blessing that was sent to me 5 years ago, and one of the best! Someone I lean on a lot and able to tell any thing too! Thankful for him!
  • Sophia-a wonderful blessing from God! So quite at times, and my sweet loving girl!
  • Jaxsun-sweet, sweet boy! So full of energy and keeps us on our toes!
  • Sadie-Sweet angel in heaven who I miss everyday! I keep many memories of you around the house on my dresser. I am thankful for the time I got to carry you in my womb. God had other plans for you! Giving you back to God was one of the hardest things, and I could have sat in the hospital for weeks holding you.
  • Allie Girl-Our sadness went to excitement finding out we were expecting you, and then being born on Sadie's birthday! Blessed to have our two youngest share a birthday! You are a bundle of joy and so full of life!
  • My parents-blessed beyond measure! Blessed to have them raise with great morals, values, and integrity!
  • Siblings-each one are wonderful, and love getting to see them!
  • Friends-you each know that I love you, and cherish your friendships! I love and am thankful for those nice text, messages on Facebook. It brings a smile to my face!
  • Life, it is wonderful and I feel blessed beyond measure with all that God has given me! Some times life is hard and sad, and missing family or not seeing friends is difficult but God always knows how to keep a smile on my face regardless of how rough things can get!
    

4 comments: