Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Prayer Request

This past week has been hard getting on Facebook and seeing so many friends hurting because of someone hurting with cancer. It is a tough word, and it has hurt so many families including mine. It hurts, I pray that each one heals quickly! I pray the pain does not linger in there body. I know what the pain feels like, and there is not much you can do except lay and moan. Thankfully, we serve a loving and powerful God! 

Onto the individuals that need prayer:

*Michelle's son Brady's girlfriend who found out she has a second round of cancer

*Janet from church. Read her story: 


*Tiffany Daniels, her grandmother who has cancer, but she is now on life support

I left this quote with my friend Michelle tonight. It is one I found when I was going through cancer:

"You go nowhere by accident. Wherever you go, God is sending you. Wherever you are, God has put you there. He has a purpose in your being there. Christ who indwells you has something He wants to do through you wherever you are."Dr. Richard C. Halverson, Chaplain of U.S.Senate


No comments:

Post a Comment