Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Tools Around Here

My tools and I have been busy working and getting along! Making lots of cool knock offs from Pottery Barn! When your a family of five there is no reason to go spend money on expensive furniture. Even if we had it that is not where I would spend it! I'm thankful I was raised around tools lived on a farm growing up! Because now I make our furniture! Love it  so much! 





My platform pottery barn teen platform bed. I love my knock off version. It looks very similar! 

5 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! Do you just set a mattress on top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! Where were you when I paid $$$ for my platform. We do need to live closer..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! Where were you when I paid $$$ for my platform. We do need to live closer..:-)

    ReplyDelete