Friday, October 5, 2012

Sweet Retreat-Prayer Warriors

Sweet Retreat was where only women came, and they had a wonderful lady speaker!

Not only did she speak, but a lot of prayer went up for everyone in that room! It was a blessing to see everyone get a blessing from it!

Before going I had a lot to do for the kids. Picked Sophie up, and came home. I went and checked the mail, and there was a lovely letter from my cancer place. They had scheduled me a CT Scan. Honestly, I get down about CT Scans because I have to drink 16oz. of buttermilk. I would rather get a PET Scan, where they inject an iodine and you sat and then go do your scan.

It is funny I will remember my scan dates like the back of my hand and stress about it till it happens. Once I go in and come, stress is lifted off. But last night I know I shed so many tears there. I was embarrassed I do not like crying in front of people. Tears of joy for being a live, and here on earth.

Must say the lady was funny, and had many uplifting things at the same time! Here are some that really caught my attention: find new friends, forgive but it is not easy to forget how others have mistreated you, your children come first.

No comments:

Post a Comment