Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I've Come Too Far to Look Back


Today is a new day that the Lord has given me, and what a wonderful day it has been so far!

With all that happens within our life, I am reminded of a song: I've Come To Far To Look Back.
The Hoppers are the ones that sing this,and I have seen them in concert and wow what a blessing they are when they sing!!!

There's a new day ahead for me! My heartaches are over! I left it at Calvary where my new life begin. I've come to far to look back, my feet have walked through the valley. I've climbed mountains crossed rivers.

Those are some of the words, and this song I relate to many times especially these last couple days. I have come to far to look back! Face that new day before you, and God I am! Thank you God for always blessing me with wonderful songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment