Wednesday, August 1, 2012

First Day of School-Kindergarten 2012-2013-Mrs. Ruffner

  • Sophia Marie
  • Kindergarten
  • Mrs. Ruffner
  • Elm Tree Elementary
  • Principal-Mandie Thompson
  • Age 5
  • Only know one other child in her room, Abby who went to Noah's Ark with her at First Baptist. 
  • I think you are going to make many, many friends like your mom. You never meet a stranger, you love people just like me!
  • A lot of your friends got another teacher and I hope you see them at recess!
  • Yes I spelled Kindergarten wrong! Whoops! Just another a memory! 
  • As I look at her going to Kindergarten I remember my K teacher Mrs. Stein! She was a sweetheart! I loved them all, and hope she will too!
Wake Up!

First day of School Outfit



Waiting for school to start!

 
Waiting!
 Have fun sweet girl! Make lots of memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment