Thursday, December 1, 2011

Life is a Adventure

Every day life is a adventure, and I enjoy every minute of it! I have so many encourging individuals in my life, and I am very apprecited that God put them there!
Here is a little bit of my life, and I hope you all enjoy my life story and adventure.
  • I came to my parents March 1988
  • I am adopted, at the age of 6
  • I received Christ into my heart around 7
  • Baptized around 10 by Brother Noland
  • Graduated in 2004
  • Started Cosmetology school in 2004
  • Left for Basic Training in the Air Force December 28, 2004
  • Came back in April and finished Cosmetology school
  • Worked with mentally handicapped adults/children
  • Moved to Northwest Arkansas 2006
  • My oldest daughter Sophia was born April 2007 at Arkansas Childrens Hospital
  • Jaxsun Jericho was born Janurary 2009 at Mercy Hospital
  • Sadie LeRae was born August 9, 2009 at Northwest Medical Center, and passed away there
  • Allie Soraya was born August 2010 at Northwest Medical Center
  • Found out I had Hodgkins Lymphoma (Cancer) two week after delivering Allie, she was our last
  • Finished chemotherapy Janurary 2011!
  • My current goal-I graduate with my BA in Criminal Justice Administration 2012!
I look above at all the things that I have endured in life and I am amazed! I see God in each in everyone! He got me through so much! I had so much peace within while going through chemo. There were moments I ached so much, and at those times would love to give up, but God was there pushing me! If your having a hard time in life do not give up!

During Chemo, no hair hardly

A FULL HEAD OF HAIR!


No comments:

Post a Comment